Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

funny pictures - To all you      ghouls out              there HAPPY HALLOWEEN
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I hope everyone has a happy and a safe Halloween! I'm looking forward to seeing all the candy the kidlets bring home tonight. Hope there's a Butterfinger or two in there. I know better than to buy any of my faves for us to pass out! The kidlets, however, asked hubby to buy their favorites!

Are you passing out candy? What kind?

I thought I'd post a few pics from two years ago. This is the time we adopted Yoda from the West Columbia Gorge Humane Society during their Black Cat Adoption event at Halloween time at PetSmart.






I just saw this next LOLcat on-line an had to add it to this post! They are just too cute! I love black kitties!

funny pictures - Do you think the witch will miss her broom?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


Happy Halloween!