Monday, October 24, 2011

A quiet house

funny pictures - cat hair on everything  My job here is finished
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The cats are getting back to their old routines now that the puppies have gone home. But the house is so quiet. It's strange. I'm amazed how much two little furballs can liven things up around here. My 13 year old says it's so boring! We miss them already, but it looks like orange puppy (Nicki) will be coming back soon for a few days. She needs to be exposed to more things and the breeder thinks another visit with us will be good for her before she goes to her family.

On the writing front, I'm working on the Larkville continuity book and waiting to hear if my revisions were accepted on the soccer book.

I did finally take time out and watch a TV show. Once Upon a Time premiered last night on ABC. It was definitely intriguing and I'll be tuning in next week. Did any of you watch it?

Hope you have a nice Monday!