Wednesday, November 16, 2011

An early winter?

funny pictures - Your leaves all got into one pile somehow...  So I spread them back out for you.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My cats don't go outside, but there helpful like this when it comes to folded laundry I've left on the bed, paper I want to put away or recycle and piles of books.

The weather is changing here in the Pacific Northwest. It's getting downright chilly. There's a prediction of snow this weekend. We're not high enough for it to reach us, but I have a feeling we're going to need to bundle up for soccer and not all of us are going to want to attend the game! My son's team won their flight (division) so is playing in the semi-final of an end of the season tournament. They will be playing a local rival.

Yesterday was spent driving and having to write on my Alphasmart while waiting for kidlets. I'm in catch up mode. I'm currently two weeks behind where I want to be. The goal is to be all caught up by December 1. Otherwise, I won't be able to take the time off I planned for Christmas. That would not be good.

I better get to it while only the animals are up! Well, and hubby. But he's locked away in his office on a conference call. I won't see him for hours!

What is hour Wednesday going to be like?