Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Ring o' Cats

funny pictures - Sorry Tolkien!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I love this pic! I can't imagine my cats eating in ring like this (nor do I have enough though I guess they could be points on a triangle), but I wish they would! It's so cute. Bet all those bowls fill an entire dishwasher.

Last night we had an extra dog in the house. It was so fun. Astra, a Norwegian Elkhound, is going to be Rose's dog for 4H so on Mondays she'll be here. It was so cute how Astra followed Chaos around. They got along great. The one thing Astra wouldn't do it go upstairs. She wanted no part of that!

This week is all about playing catch up. I had some extra revisions to do on my soccer book last week and with being sick the week before, I'm behind on my proposal. I also have a newsletter to finish for the Norwegian Elkhound group I belong to. As well as a lesson for the Wednesday class at church. Plus I still have Romance Trading Cards to mail out and contest prizes!

I wanted to remind new blog readers about the free on-line read I wrote for eHarlequin last year. It's a short eight chapter novella called Snow-Kissed Romance set on Mount Hood and takes place in November. My heroine, Leanne Thomas, from my new release Firefighter Under the Mistletoe appears in one of the chapters. You can read it here.

Have a nice Tuesday!