Saturday, February 18, 2012

What I Really Do...

funny pictures - What People Think I Do vs. What I Really Do: Cat Lady
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

So these What I Really Do memes have been making the rounds of Facebook. The first one I saw (or maybe it was the first one I noticed!) was this Romance Writer one made by author Karin Kallmaker. It made me smile, and I had to share it on my page!


Then they kept coming and coming. Each time I check my Facebook wall I see another one. Some are definitely better and more clever than others, but my favorite one came across yesterday by the Humane Society of the Pikes Peaks. I don't know if they created it or were sharing themselves, but I'm happy to attribute credit to if someone else made this so just let me know. It's called Shelter Pets:


Isn't this one awesome? I love it so much.

Have you come across any good memes lately?