Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Contest Oops Again!

funny cat pictures - And THEN you can have some pie.
see more

Oops I did it again! No, I didn't hang my cats out with the laundry, but I did forget to pick a winner for my March website contest. With the Spring Intensive on Sunday and my wedding anniversary yesterday, it completely slipped my mind. Sorry!

So here we go...

The winner of a $10 gift certificate (Amazon or BN.com) is Quilt Lady who commented on my post Arrived. Quilt Lady, please use the contact button on the menu bar above to send me your email address and whether you want a Amazon or Barnes & Noble gift certificate emailed to you. Please contact me within 7 days or I'll pick another winner. Thanks to everyone who entered!

A new contest started on April 1st. Here's how it works. To enter just post a comment. The more you comment, the more entries you'll have. The prize is a $10 electronic gift certificate to either Amazon or Barnes & Noble. Winners choice! If you enter, be sure to check back at the beginning of May to see if you won. The winner must contact me within the week or I select a new winner.

Have a great Tuesday!