Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Smile

funny pictures - Cyoot Kittehs of teh Day: Happy Family
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The pic above put a big smile on my face. Not bad for a Monday morning!

I had big plans for this week, but then I found out the school where my kids go two days a week combined weeks for volunteers due to Spring Break. That means I'm at school all day today and on Thursday. I thought I wouldn't be there for another two weeks so I've been rearranging things since I found out about this on Thursday. Guess I should have checked the calendar instead of assuming it April would work the same as the other months!

Yesterday, the kidlets and I saw Titanic in 3D. It was pretty cool. The kids have never seen the movie before so it was fun to see their reactions. I was pregnant with Mackenna the first time I saw it. She's fourteen now. She liked it the most of the three which didn't surprise me.

I also watched the Titanic miniseries on ABC. Must admit I was disappointed. I liked how they used real passengers, but there were too many story lines and characters to follow. I was completely lost after the first episode, but then figured out what they were doing with the next one. I really disliked the way each episode jumped back in time from the previous one. I didn't care about the characters. I wasn't drawn into the story or their lives. That tug of emotion just didn't happen. Strange given the scope of the tragedy.

Well, I need to get going! Hope you have a nice Monday.