Monday, May 14, 2012

Home!

funny cat pictures - Untitled
see more

I'm home! I'm even unpacked from my trip! Usually it takes me a couple of days, but in this case the kidlets wanted their presents.

The cats and dog were happy to see me. The family, too. A dozen red roses were on the breakfast bar. Rose bought me a cute "Best Mom" frame and Finn got me a set of three earrings in the colors I wear a lot (blue and brown.) Hubby gave me a nice card and cooked a salmon dinner. Afterwards, he ran to Dairy Queen to get me a Peanut Buster Parfait (my fave) to eat while I watched the season finale of Once Upon a Time (which totally rocked. Wow!) So a very good Mother's Day for me.

Oh, and we now have a/c! A heat pump was installed while I was away. A good thing since it was very hot yesterday! No more complaining about the hot temps this summer. Guess I'll have to think of something else to blog about in July and August!

Now it's time to play catch up. My iPhone started working correctly as soon as I arrived at the San Diego Airport, so I will be able to post pics finally! I really hate AT&Ts lack of coverage down there. But first I have some much needed words to write and other catching up to do.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!