Friday, May 04, 2012

May the Fourth Be With You!

funny cat pictures - Don't even ask what happened to Chewbacca.
see more

Happy Star Wars Day! Want to know more about this? Check out this article in the Washington Post. In case you're wondering, this day was created by fans and has no significance as to when a movie was released or a record broken, etc.

If you want to know what's going on in the Star Wars universe, this link has all the news and happenings for today!

I won't be venturing to a galaxy far, far away today. I need to pack (I leave tomorrow for an eight day trip with my oldest), write and clean (hubby returns for his week in NY. We'll be two ships passing in the night and have less than twelve hours together before I take-off.) Too bad I don't have a clone. Then maybe I could watch one of the Star Wars movies, but maybe I can sneak in an episode of Clone Wars!