Friday, June 01, 2012

May Contest Winner!

funny cat pictures - Just stop.  You don't know how to spell that word and it doesn't mean what you think it means, anyway.
see more

This LOLcat reminds me of Beauty. Especially now that I'm in revision mode and putting everything under the microscope! Before I get back to work though, it's contest time.

The first of June means it's time to pick the monthly winner of a $10 gift card for either Amazon or Barnes & Noble (winner's choice.) The random number generator came up with this...

Here are your random numbers:

79

Timestamp: 2012-06-01 15:24:06 UTC

The winner is Jennifer Shirk who commented on my post Man On A Stick. Congrats! Jennifer please contact me using the menu bar above. I'll need your email address and whether you want an Amazon or BN.com gift card. Thanks to everyone who entered. You have seven days to contact me or I'll pick another winner.

The June contest begins today. Each blog comment enters you in the giveaway for a $10 gift card to either Amazon or BN. Check back on July 1st (or the 2nd depending on how busy I get!) to see if you've won.

Not much else to say. Still fighting whatever I caught. Hubby is off with the two youngest kidlets for a weekend of camping and a swim meet. So it's just me and my 14 year old for the next three days. Well, and the dog and cats!

Do you have any plans for the weekend?