Wednesday, August 29, 2012

50 Ways to Say Goodbye

So my back door into embedding LOLcats was slammed shut this morning. I even tried making my own to see if it would come up. Nope. If you want to see it just click on the link. But I have to get my daughter to freshman orientation so I don't have time to mess around any more this morning.

So....

I thought I'd post this music instead. The song just makes me smile. The lyrics are so funny. It's by Train and called 50 Ways to Say Goodbye. Enjoy!



Have a great day! We're entering a new phase in our life...high school. It should be interesting!

5 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

Sorry to hear you back door was shut, will miss the LOL cats.

Melissa McClone said...

I will still have LOLcats, but they'll be ones I make. That just means a little more planning on the blog front for me. I hope to be there by next week!

Brandy said...

Sorry to hear about the backdoor you used for LOL Cats being shut. Can't wait to see what you come up with next week!
Best wishes for a good High School Orientation!

Jane said...

How exciting for your daughter.

Maria Zannini said...

Cute video, but I couldn't make out some of the words so I looked them up. Then it got really funny. :)