Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fit

funny cat pictures - Kitty Logic
see more

This is how my cats think. That includes my lap. It's theirs. And the dogs.

I've been trying to make things fit myself. I managed to get three days worth of clothes into my computer bag! I'm off to a dog show with my two daughters. We get a girls weekend while the boys will have theirs. This will be the first time Rose shows at an AKC dog show!

I'm planning to get lots of writing done while away! I've got my Alphasmart and my MacBook Pro. Friday will be a full day, but we should finish around lunchtime on Saturday. Plenty of time for the girls to swim while I work! Sunday's an early day, too, so we should be home with lots of free time in the afternoon and early evening.

What plans do you have for the weekend?

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Wishing you loads of fun this weekend! We're visiting with the Out-laws and hopefully sometime in the future the hubs will finish putting hardwood flooring down in my hallway. Maybe. *g*

Have a great day!

Maria Zannini said...

I almost got an Alphasmart, but ended up with a laptop instead. I don't travel as much as you anymore though, so it worked out after all.

Jane said...

Enjoy the girls weekend. No plans for the weekend yet.

Quilt Lady said...

Well hubby has to work the weekend so I will be trying to get the laundry done and some housework as much as my back will let me anyway. I go back to the doctor tomorrow to see what he has to say. I have been doing pool therpy for the past three weeks. I hope doctor will lift some restrictions.