Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Olympics

funny pictures - The Cutest Gold Medal Winners EVAR!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

I'm finally getting into the Olympics. Being away meant missing all but a few minutes of the Olympics and only catching the late night broadcast when I was back in my hotel. Last night I enjoyed the gymnastics (WTG Fab Five!) and swimming, but I must admit I was bummed to see results posted on my friends' Facebook status messages since I didn't want to know what happened earlier in the day. Oh, well...

In honor of the Olympics, I found this cute video from Animal Planet. Enjoy!



What are your favorite Olympic events? Are you watching the live streaming or waiting for the tape delay?

I just realized it was the 1st of the month! I totally spaced on that and will announce my contest winner from the July comments tomorrow. Sorry!