Friday, October 26, 2012

Big Day for Miss Mousie!

Miss Mousie (14 years old)
 Today is Miss Mousie's TECA surgery. I'll admit I'm so very nervous.

So many people got us to this place and I wish I could hug each one. Of course, I know none of the names of the generous donators. And the authors who provided posts about their cats for Miss Mousie's blog live all over the globe. But the least I can do is say...

THANK YOU!

I can't believe we raised enough money to afford the surgery so a senior foster kitty can spend the rest of her years living pain free!

Hope you have a great day!


12 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Good luck, Miss Mousie! We'll be waiting for your meow. :)

Brandy said...

Wishing Miss Mousie lots of luck, good thoughts and prayers!

Melissa McClone said...

Thanks Maria and Brandy. Still no update. I keep waiting (hoping) for the phone to ring.

Quilt Lady said...

Good luck Miss Mousie with the surgery.

Melissa McClone said...

The surgeon just phoned. She did great! Everything went well during the surgery and it's looking good. He went over a bunch of stuff, the meds she'll be on, the drains that have to come out next week, etc. He told me to call back later if I want another update. So relieved. Thank you so much for all your prayers and good thoughts!

Dru said...

Oh that is great news about the surgery.

floristmumbai said...


Visit to this site leaves a highly satisfying note in minds along with its impressing collection. Let the floral charm spread everywhere with www.rightflorist.in/Mumbai/Mumbai_florist.asp

JackieW said...

Hope things went well for Miss Mousie...every animal deserves to have a long life. I had a poodle mix dog that lived to be 19 years 8 months and he had a wonderful life...he enriched mine greatly.
JFWIsherd(at)aol(dot)com

Jane said...

Happy to hear about Miss Mousie's successful surgery.

joye said...

Our pets enrich our lives so much. My prayers are with Miss Mousie
JWIsley(at)aol(dot)com

Leah Weller (leahluvsmedieval) said...

I was so happy when I read on Tartan Ink that she is doing so well. I have fallen in love with her just through words. Know that someone here in NC was praying this entire time. :)

Brandy said...

So happy to hear Miss Mousie's surgery went well. I hope she heals quickly and is a lot healthier and happier.