Saturday, February 02, 2013

Awwww....

I'm in the midst of deadline panic. I'll have the ALA recap on Monday. In the meantime, I'll leave you with what is already my fave Super Bowl 2013 commercial. Seriously, I can't imagine any other ad being better than this one. Take a look...



How sweet is that?

Oh, and I totally spaced on announcing the new blog contest winner. So sorry. With hubby not feeling well and needing to get Spirit back to the vet and a book to write, I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

The winner of a $10 gift card to Amazon or BN.com (winner's choice) is Dru who commented on my post December Contest Winner! Dru, please use the Contact button on the menu bar above to send me your email address and where you want the gift card from. Thanks to everyone who entered.

Instead of a gift card this month, I'm going to be doing something else as a giveaway. I'll have at least one, maybe two, shorter length contests.