Monday, February 18, 2013

Done!


I emailed the complete of the final Hood Hamlet series book! Such a relief to be finished. Of course, I'm only really starting since I have to wait for revisions then after that page proofs!

But getting this complete in was a big deal for me. I love this series so much, but writing about a character who's been in my head for six years meant he took over, and sometimes in a big way. I'm normally a stick to the synopsis type, but Bill Paulson didn't agree with that. Needless to say, I'm a bit nervous what the revisions might be. Only time will tell!

Not much else to say except now I can get caught up on giving out the giveaway prizes, sending autographed books and cleaning. All things that got shoved aside the last few weeks so I could write!

My weekend was spent writing until my head hurt. What did you do?