Saturday, February 09, 2013

On the news...

Not me. I'm too camera shy to want to be on the news.

But Rose, my youngest, wasn't shy about it at all!

When we were at OMSI yesterday visiting the new Mythbuster's Exhibit, a news crew from KGW 8 showed up. My little girl took one look and the camera and told me she was going to get on the news.

I told her go for it.

Well, she did.

The first child's voice you hear in the beginning of the clip is hers, and she was also interviewed on camera along with a friend of hers.

When she puts her mind to something, she does it!



If you look close enough while she's being interviewed, my son is in there, too. And his friend, Hayden, is the one who was interviewed about the tablecloth trick!

So if you're wondering if they enjoyed the fieldtrip yesterday, the answer is YES!