Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Little Bit of Holiday Magic

Star Wars, cats and dogs! Does it get any better?
I woke to good news in my inbox this morning! The revisions on my final Hood Hamlet story have been accepted. And the book has an official title now: A Little Bit of Holiday Magic.

The only thing left for me to do on this one is read the AAs/page proofs. That won't be for a couple of months though.

Needless to say...big sigh of relief! Now I can recycle all my drafts and empty my revision binder and move on to the next story!

What are you up to?

3 comments:

Brandy said...

I had to go sit through jury selection. Boring, yet interesting. Congratulation on the accepted revisions!

Quilt Lady said...

Congrats on your revisions being accepted. I had to go and do all the shopping today. I don't enjoy this chore.

Maria Zannini said...

I've got a birthday today. After a little work in the garden, I plan to take the night off and celebrate with hubby.