Monday, April 29, 2013

Now What?

I feel like whoever has been making LOLcats the last couple of weeks is living in my house. This one is so Beauty and Yoda. The only difference is both of them are black cats.

I really can see them thinking this. At least twice a day!

Today is the birthday of my friend Elizabeth in San Diego who passed away in June. I wish I could pick up the phone, dial her number and wish her a happy birthday.  I really miss her.

Hope you had a nice weekend and a great Monday!

4 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

Everything is going ok here. Had a nice weekend, hubby took off work early yesterday and took me out to dinner for my birthday.

Maria Zannini said...

Lots of birthdays this month. I'll bet your friend misses you too.

Brandy said...

I know this is going to sound stupid, but just say it out loud. She can hear you and knows how much you love her.
Best wishes for a good week.

Melissa McClone said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Quilt Lady! Glad you had a nice weekend!

I'm sure my friend is very happy where she is, Maria. She had a pretty amazing attitude about dying.

That's true, Brandy, but she can't talk back. I so miss our conversations. We would always have a long one on her birthday. Heard from her son and he had a rough time too.