Friday, May 03, 2013

Books

My box of author copies for my June release THE MAN BEHIND THE PINSTRIPES arrived last week. Opening the box and seeing the book never gets old! It's such a great feeling!

This is project #25 for Harlequin if I've counted right (including two Harlequin.com e-read shorts in that.) I should probably contact my editor since you get a pin when you hit that magic number. I know authors who have written over 100 stories for Harlequin, but I'm pretty thrilled about my 25 (26 if you count my upcoming Hood Hamlet story, A Little Bit of Holiday Magic.)

They have made one change with the Harlequin Romance paperback copies. All of them will be Large Print (that's what the pink rectangle on the upper right hand side is) and priced higher due to that. It's a marketing decision we were told about earlier this year. But for those who read digital versions, the eBook price hasn't changed. I thought I'd let you know in case the Large Print version is all you find in the stores.

On Monday, I uploaded my new Facebook banner to my page. The Killion Group made this for me. Kim Killion switches out the book covers as needed. This one includes two new covers: the upcoming June release as well as the re-release of THE WEDDING LULLABY that came out in mid-April.

Enjoy your Friday and your weekend!