Thursday, October 10, 2013

Home For Christmas

It's only October, but I'm already in the Christmas mood. Why? This November I'll have two Christmas romances out!

I've mentioned the first...A Little Bit of Holiday Magic from Harlequin Romance. This is the final story in my Hood Hamlet Christmas Magic series.

Now I want to show you the cover from the second release. Home For Christmas is a Copper Mountain Christmas novella part of Tule Publishing's Montana Born imprint. The book will first be release digitally on Amazon, then a print version of the anthology with authors Jane Porter and Katherine Garbera via Amazon also.

Needless to say, I'm very excited. What better place to spend Christmas than in the mountains?

Mount Hood, Oregon & Copper Mountain, Montana.

I've started Christmas shopping. I bought my first present back in July. How about you? Or are you a last minute shopper?

13 comments:

Brandy said...

Love the cover! The font is great. I started Christmas shopping in early August. I dislike waiting for the last minute.

Quilt Lady said...

Last minute shopper here!

Maid Service San Antonio said...

can't wait to have a copy of it..

www.glittergiftbaskets.ca said...

i want to have a copy of it...im so excited to buy..

Bear Tours Alaska said...

I like it....i want to read that..i think this is romantic.

Brooks Range Alaska Bear Hunting said...

I love to read this one. I think it's gonna be great.

Jessica Ramirez said...

Love to have one!

Jerry Smith's Beetlesmith Renton Auto Repair

Manila Tour said...

Looks like it's a nice book to read.

Best Skagway Tours M&M Tours said...

This is the final story in my Hood Hamlet Christmas Magic series. perfectly at Christmas .

Eurrie Park said...

i want this book. i want to have a copy of this book. thanks for sharing



suggested Skagway M&M Adventure Tours

Eunikha Anson said...

oh.. i think i read that book.. it so beautiful.. i will recommend it to my friends



Best Downey Child Custody Lawyer

Austin Landscape Lighting said...

I love romantic movies, this Home for Christmas movie is a sure one.

Eunyss Jones said...

wow.. this movies is so awesome. i love it. :)



Reliable Limo Service