Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I need a hero!

Actually I need a muse. A new one. Hayden Christensen was great and did wonders for PLAIN JANE'S PRINCE CHARMING, but he's just not working for this new book, MARRIAGE FOR BABY.

My new hero, Jared Reed, is gorgeous and a really good guy who has a few things to learn when it comes to keeping the love of his life, Kate Malone, in his life. Unfortunately I can't picture him, and now with two sick kids and a bored 3 year old at home, searching the internet and magazines to find him isn't going to happen. More often than not, my muse finds me, but I'm running out of time and feeling a bit desperate at the moment. So if you see a guy who resembles the following description, please send him my way. It would be much appreciated!

* Over 6 feet tall
* Athletic build
* Brown wavy hair worn in carefree style
* Square jaw, slightly crooked nose (snowboarding accident as teen), long eyelashes, lush lips