Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Turkey day is here once again. The cranberry sauce is made. That's my contribution this year to our family meal. Yes, I get off easy and I'm grateful for that.

Every Sunday we go around the dinner table and each of us says what we're thankful for that week. It's something I put in a book (Billionaire's Wedding Masquerade) and had my family start doing, too. Tonight we'll do it again. But there isn't time to list all the things I'm thankful for this year or the food would get cold so I'll do it now:

1. My family. Our move into temporary housing, that has turned out to be not so temporary, has shown us that home is really wherever we are together.

2. Our health. After a year of nightly antibiotics, our youngest was finally taken off her medicine a couple weeks ago.

3. My friends. For their support and love.

4. My writing. It feels so good to be writing each and every day again. I'm so excited to be a part of the new Harlequin Romance line.

5. My readers. For allowing my stories to be a part of their lives and for letting me know their opinions-both good and bad!

6. George Lucas. For the amazing Star Wars saga and casting Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker.

7. ABC. For LOST and Invasion. The two television shows I watch each and every week.