Monday, March 20, 2006

Strep on, strep two...

So two of my kidlets have strep throat. The same two who had it a couple of weeks ago. Now the entire family must be tested to see if one of us is a carrier. It's always something.

Still I must finish the proposal. It's still not done and the book (the complete book) is due May 22nd. If I continue this way, I'll be back to writing the darn thing is six weeks like I did with PLAIN JANE. I really don't want to do that again. I think I swore I would never do that again. But then again, I swore I'd never have a deadline during Jan, Feb or March due to the kids getting sick every year. Oh, well. I better write that down in my planner next year!

St. Patrick performances went well for my dancer lass. The sore throat didn't hit until last night. I just hope we didn't infect the entire dance troupe! Or her first communion classmates last night.

On a positive note, I've now exercised twice in the last two days. I walked yesterday and did a Kickboxing/Tai chi class this morning. My goal is to do some sort of exercise each and every day!

Oh, and I found out Invasion will be back in April. Thank goodness since I love that show. To protest it going off for a few weeks, however, ABC is losing this viewer at 10 o'clock pm. I'll be watching Heist on NBC instead of Evidence. Heist stars the guy who played Prince Henry in Ever After with Drew Barrymore. I still like watching that movie. ::sigh::

Okay, both the girls are asleep. Time to get writing!