Saturday, August 19, 2006

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

It was just the female kidlets and me today. Son and hubby had two birthday parties to attend. I gotta admit, it's been a great day! Not that I mind the boy stuff like tossing a football or playing catch or having a lightsaber fight, but girlie stuff is just so much fun!

Today the three of us went to the pool, saw a play (The Monster), painted nails (purple toes, pink fingernails), went out for Mexican food (enchiladas all around), listened to The Lion King soundtrack (playing the song Can You Feel the Love Tonight over and over again), learned dance steps (using this Bella Dancerella Popstar thingy/video) and watched Hannah Montana on The Disney Channel.

On the writing front, my critique partner read my first chapter. I told her I didn't think my hero and heroine were together enough. She agreed. I've already shortened the first two scenes now I just need to rewrite the last one! I want to finish this proposal. I'll be attending a class in Tacoma for a week and would really like it out of here before I leave.

.