Friday, August 04, 2006

TGIF

We survived. The kidlets and I. Irish dance camp is over. The blistered feet will heal. No rolled or sprained ankles. Only a minor breakdown on mommy's part. All in all, a success. The best part? Six whole days before we have too drive back down there!

To celebrate Friday's arrival, we ate dinner at our friend's house. This friend is also a professional chef who did the food for my daughter's first communion in May. Talk about yummy food. She even made homemade blackberry ice cream! Of course now it's our turn to invite them over, and that's an intimidating thought since she's such an amazing cook. But I'll deal with that when we get home.

Now it's time to prepare for our departure tomorrow. Only one more load of laundry to do and I can finish packing. We have a cat sitter staying at the house to make sure my furbabies don't go wild while we're away so I need to leave instructions. And I really do need to download my alphie and see how much I've gotten done on the book. My goal is to come back with the proposal completed so I need to know how much I have left.

If there's wireless access, I'll blog, but if not I'll be back on Wednesday! Take care and have a great weekend!