Sunday, June 01, 2008

Another winner!

Here are your random numbers:

4
Timestamp: 2008-06-01 07:26:59 UTC

This week's $5 Amazon gift certificate goes to Dru. She won with a comment on, A new winner. Congrats Dru! If your email is not readily available on your blogger profile or you don't have a profile, please email me your email address via the contact link on my website and let me know via the comment section that you have sent it. Thanks!

Last week's winner was Brandy. I checked at the beginning of the week, but you hadn't emailed me. I haven't been back to that account so that's why you haven't received your gift certificate yet. I'm on the once a week visit plan to that email account due to the deadline!

I'll be guest blogging on Liz Fielding's blog from June 5th through 8th. That's where I'll be holding this week's contest. Sorry, but with a deadline and being so far behind, I don't have time or energy to run two. The prize is an autographed copy of my new book SOS Marry Me! The book doesn't isn't released until the 10th so here's a chance to get one early.

Also, I'm in charge of The Wedding Planners blog this month. If you check my post for today, you'll see the contest I'm running there for the month of June. The prize is a $30 amazon gift certificate and a autographed hardcover version of one of my books so be sure to comment.

Hope you have a good rest of the weekend. I'll be spending my day writing and trying to get caught up.