Sunday, June 01, 2008

Crossfit Skills Day - medicine ball cleans

On Friday I had a session with Nichole. I was oh-so-sore when I started and remained sore the entire day.

Warm-up: 400 m run, 750 m row, 3 rounds of Medicine Ball throws (front, side, under)
Skills: Medicine Ball Cleans
Workout: 2 rounds (run, 10 medicine ball cleans, 10 air squats)
Cool down: Roller

It's been nice having a break this weekend, though with our party on Friday night I barely sat down at all that day. The party was a big hit, too. Everyone enjoyed the food. It was fun, but as soon as everyone left and we'd cleaned up, I had to write. That wasn't a lot of fun.

Since crunch time arrived, I've been so disciplined with this book. It's not like me at all, but I'm not complaining. It's the only way I'm going to get it done. Though I may go climbing in the morning after church. I haven't climbed in two weeks and miss it so badly! Then it'll be back to the book!