Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The End!

I just emailed the complete to my editor. Yippee!

Of course I'm too exhausted to celebrate. But I have my life back. That's the most important thing. I can hang with the hubby, play with my kids, run with my dog and rub my cats. I can also rest my hands, start The Zone, crossfit and climb.

Right now though, all I want to do is sleep!

Thanks for all your support!

It really helped. It always does :-)

Love,
Melissa

P.S. And even though the last week of my deadline sucked and I appreciate all the hugs so much, I have to admit it could have been worse. I'm actually very fortunate because no one died. Friends and families of a couple climbers here in Washington can't say that. My prayers go out to them. And to all of you!

11 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarita Leone said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

:)

Dru said...

Yippee!!! I bet you're glad this is over. Get some rest and hopefully you can enjoy the rest of the week.

Amy said...

Wahoodles! It's done, it's done, it's done! Yay, you! Get some rest. Relax.

Now, maybe we can finally get together for that coffee ;)

Brandy said...

Woo-Hoo! You did it! We're proud of you! Now go rest. *G*

Tori Lennox said...

Hooray for finishing!!!

windycindy said...

Congratulations! Cindi

catslady said...

Big congrats and now maybe things will get back to "normal" whatever that is lol.

Nathalie said...

Congrats on that big finish!

Lily said...

Must be great to submit your work and now spend some time relaxing with your family :)

limecello said...

A little belated, but the sentiment is still the same - yay! Congratulations, Melissa!