Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Monday Tally

New Pages Written: 5
Pages revised on paper: Chapter 5, 6 and 7
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: haven't typed in changes yet
Total page count to date: 160 pages
Days remaining until D-day: 13

Chocolate consumed: some chocolate donettes
Junk food consumed: none
Diet: Need to start The Zone, but with a deadline it just doesn't seem doable
Exercise: None. I had to cancel my climbing date due to my hands
Television watched: None
Tears: yes. My hands really hurt
Link/Clip for the day: If you want to get to read an interview with my editor, she's blogging on the Wedding Planners today.

I managed 5 of my 10 pages before bursting into tears and begging for more Advil because my hands hurt so bad. I resorted to revising on paper. This didn't hurt as much.

By evening I was in so much pain, I went out and bought two hand braces. I've never had to wear them before, but with so much typing still to do in the next two weeks, I figure they can't hurt. Crossfit this morning should be interesting.

How are you doing?