Saturday, June 28, 2008

Random Saturday

I'm limiting my online time due to my hands, but it had been awhile since I checked one of my fave sites icanhascheezburger.com and look what I found this morning...

cat
more cat pictures

It really fits with yesterday's post, don't you think? I enjoyed reading all your comments, too!

Well, hubby is home. He missed his connection in Frankfurt, so instead of flying directly to Portland, he had to go via Vancouver, BC. His luggage, however, never made it out of Frankfurt. Needless to stay Lufthansa is not his favorite airline at the moment. And he's very, very tired.

What do you have going on this weekend?

As for me, I'm trying to come up with a new story to write. My editor asked me to put the prince one on hold due to the royalty stories they bought while I was writing the trilogy book! Plus, I'm going to try and stay cool. It's going to be really hot today. I want A/C!!!!