Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday, Monday

cat
more animals

This picture looks so much like Rocket did when he was a kitten I had to post it! You'll be able to see him for yourself soon. I bought a scanner yesterday morning so I can scan in some old pictures!

The Family Olympics was a blast! The events were things like like Slip and Slide the farthest (Mackenna got third), kid obstacle course (Finn got third), Paper airplane toss (we got third as a family), the Mom Call (kids yell mom and I had find my own blindfolded, not as easy as it sounds), Piggy back relays (our team got 3rd, boy did I feel not doing crossfit lately with Rose on my back), hula hoop water balloon catapult (we placed but don't remember what), water balloon throw, hula hoop circle relay (our team one), driveway bowling and kick ball. They had a torch and the music from the Olympics, as well as yummy food to eat. A fun time.

Now it's Monday and time to settle into a routine with hubby being home. Of course, he's still jet-lagged. And sound asleep! Do you have any big plans for the week?

Have a great Monday!

11 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

My big plans for the week are writing and going to the library. :)

catslady said...

Oh that sounded like so much fun!! I miss that kid stuff but my daughter and I just finished reading "Wicked" and she decided we all have to see the musical (her husband, my other daughter and her boyfriend - all but my husband who refused - as you can see I don't carry the clout that they do lol). It's in our town for a month but it was almost impossible to get tickets - the seats were expensive but pretty far up - I figure if I can't see it too well I should at least be able to hear it lol.

Brandy said...

IT sounds as though y'all had a fantastic time!
We're settling into our weekly routine again today and this week? Nothing major. Just everyday house hold chores, school work, and RE.

I hope you have a great day!

Virginia said...

Sound like you all had a fabulous time. I have no big plans this week. I just finished mowing the lawn. I will have to take my son back and forth to school this week and my visit my sister at the end of the week.

Virginia said...

Sound like you all had a fabulous time. I have no big plans this week. I just finished mowing the lawn. I will have to take my son back and forth to school this week and my visit my sister at the end of the week.

Jane said...

I haven't shopped for clothes in a long time so I want to check out the sales racks.

Dru said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time at the family olympics. I think more cities should do something like this.

This week is going back to doctor and then dealing with the work situation.

Melissa said...

Every one sounds like they've got stuff going on, too!

I want a full report on Wicked, catslady. I love musicals but never get to see many. Someday I'll be back in NY and do what I did the last time. 4 nights, 4 shows. I was in heaven!

limecello said...

Sounds like so much fun, Melissa- and your family did well! This week- trying to catch up as usual :P
Apparently there will be "Law School Olympics" this year... I haven't won anything like that in a long long time and I don't expect to either.
I LOVE the soundtrack with the original cast to Wicked. Sadly I haven't been able to see it yet.

Sarita Leone said...

Tomatoes. The week has been filled with tomatoes and other garden bounty. Today? More tomatoes, LOL!

Hope your week is going well. I love the photo!

Nathalie said...

For the week (that is now almost at its end)... I need to survive and try to sleep more!