Tuesday, September 09, 2008

To Do List Help

As usual, I've got a To Do list a mile long. Trying to figure out the best way to get things done between the family, house, writing, etc. is never easy. But I found a nifty little gadget on one of my loops to manage my daily To Do list that's quick and easy to use. It's called Now Do This.

When you go to the site, you'll see something that looks like a line from someone's To Do list on the screen. Hit the "edit list" button and type in your To Do list for the day. You have to type in what you want done in the order you plan to do it. Then save it. The first item will pop up with a button that says "done." underneath it. As soon as you complete that item, you can hit done and the next thing will pop up. Pretty nifty little management tool!

What would be the first item on your daily To Do list today? Mine is "Do Blog" which I can now mark done!