Thursday, April 08, 2010

Revisting a story

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I need to get a copy of that book! Yoda is a kitty wrecking machine. My new bathroom window coverings are his new favorite toys. Good thing he's so cute and adorable.

Last night he managed to get locked in the garage. Hubby heard wailing, opened the door and something black darted inside. He stayed with me the rest of the evening. Poor baby was very scared.

Before I read the cat behavior book, I need to finish another first. The AAs (page proofs/galleys) for my upcoming November release, Christmas Magic on the Mountain, arrived yesterday.

It's always fun to revisit characters and a story. With the distance, in this case a few months, I can read the words without so much emotion invested. It's easier to find awkward phrases, words, you name it. It's also nice when I'm pleased by what I read. I'm only to page 80, but so far so good!

I'm doing physical therapy three times a week to recover from being rear-ended. I'm sore and my hand/arm is still numb, but my back is doing much better. Now to get my neck, arm and hand healed! It's still uncomfortable to sit in my chair so I'm limiting my on-line time. I am reading blogs, however, just not commenting due to my numb hand! I have a book due in May so pretty much a visit to Facebook, email and a blog here is about it. I'm even writing by hand and hoping to be able to type it all in soon!

Hope all is well!

4 comments:

catslady said...

Sounds like your plate is full - hope you feel better soon and glad the book is coming along well.

I had a cat locked in the garage overnight - I thought he had escaped outside. He was petrified. I found him huddled under a pile of stuff and only found him because he wet himself and I found the trail. I can't believe he didn't come when called. He won't even go near the door now - poor boy.

Brandy said...

Aww, Yoda sounds like a handful! *G* Why is it those are the ones that steal into our heart the most? I'm glad you're able to still write. And I hope the physical therapy continues to help!
Hugs!

Dru said...

I'm glad the physical therapy is helping and continues to do so.

Yoda antics sound so adorable.

Have a good Thursday.

日月神教-向左使 said...

性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,ut聊天室