Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Prince with a Plot

While I play catch-up I've been brainstorming book ideas, trying to think of what I'm going to write next. I sort of feel like the LOLcat to the left, but forget the tuna. I want my prince to show up with a fully formed plot complete with internal and external conflicts with him.

I've been taking it easy, picking a couple items off my To Do list each day, and going to bed early (at least early for me.) It feels weird, because around ten o'clock last night I thought, "Time to start working."

I didn't.

Well, hubby wouldn't let me. He told me to go to sleep.

So I did.

Hope you have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

I went and done our shopping today. We do have some sun shine but its still cold and windy here. So ready for spring, but its not going to come soon here.

Maria Zannini said...

Sleep is good.

Smart hubby. :)

Brandy said...

At least one of us had a good nights rest. *g* Your hubby loves you!

Dru said...

How are you girl? I hope all is well.