Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Forgot

This LOLcat forgot their key. I forgot to blog!

I've been so focused on revisions and sleeping that I let Monday slip by. Oops.

But I'm on a roll with the rewriting and just don't want to stop. I keep getting all these ideas on what to do with the story. It's fun and exciting and overwhelming at times. But it's my favorite time as a writer, when the characters and story keeps coming to you 24/7. Though it makes me a tad distracted at times!

Anyway, I just wanted to check in. I still have contest prizes to send and figure out what the prizes will be. I wanted to run a specific contest with books I got from the ALA, but I got sick and was on deadline and it never happened. But I'll get around to it soon. I promise!

Have a great Tuesday! Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad! And Happy Birthday to my niece!

3 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

:) I have days like that where I forget to blog. I thought maybe you were still on the road.

Quilt Lady said...

We do understand when you don't blog sometimes life just gets to busy! Remember life and family comes first.

Happy Anniversary to your Mon and Dad and Happy Birthday to your niece!

Dru said...

I have days like that where I just want to stay under the pillow.