Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sweet Romance Reads Links

I wanted to share two links with you from the Sweet Romance Reads author group that I belong to. The first is a link to Donna Fasano's post today feature 10 Romantic Quotes, a perfect way to get in the Valentine mood, or in my case, get ready to write this morning. Here's a sampler:
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze." ~Elinor Glyn (THIS is what I try to capture in my romance novels.)
The part in parenthesis is Donna, but I agree. That is what romance authors try to capture in their work!

Another link I wanted to share is from a blog I wrote on Monday for Sweet Romance Reads. It's about our Sweet Team. And here's a snippet from that one:
Do you enjoy reading sweet romance novels? If so, you may be interested in joining our Sweet Team.

The Sweet Team is a group of readers who are given sweet romance novels in exchange for honest reviews. 
If the Sweet Team is something you think you'll be interested in, check it out! We'd love to have you!

I'll be spending my morning working on my new Special Edition manuscript. I still don't have a title for it so am hoping one comes to me soon. Right now, I'm calling it Bailey's Book, after my heroine Bailey Cole. Do you have anything going on today?