Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Quiet

For the first time since Friday, I am alone. All three kids went back to school today. Whether they make it through the entire day, remains to be seen, but they've been fever free for two days. Yesterday, they didn't need naps so I said a little prayer and sent them off.

Needless to say, things have been a little crazy around here. My priority was the kids. I managed to get a little writing done, but not near what I should so today will be catch-up day. 

The birthday on Monday turned out really well! We had a fun goodie bag hunt (11 bags full of items from the Dollar Tree hidden all over the downstairs by Rose's siblings), Subway for lunch and Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner.  Love that you can get take-out from almost everywhere now! We had chocolate cupcakes for dessert.

And before I get to work, I wanted to leave you with this performance by Jason Brown at this weekend's US National Figure Skating Championships. If you haven't seen this, it's worth a watch. Amazing!



Hope you enjoy your Wednesday. I plan to make the most of mine!