Saturday, April 05, 2014

Spring Break Day 1 - The Hell Drive

Ever hear about someone's vacation going badly and then it kept getting worse? Well, that's how I feel right now. How bad has the first day been?

I just got home from the ER. My niece, who we thought had been car sick (she forgot that she takes Dramamine when going on long rides), was still throwing up when hubby took me to the hospital.

Can we have a do-over please?

I have no idea what tomorrow will bring. I'm not sure I want to know.

Hope all is well where you are!

3 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

Yep we had one go bad one time. My son was about four and we went on vacation and he got sick. He was running a high temperture and we could find baby tylanol in the town we were in. It was just aweful.

Quilt Lady said...

Sorry we couldn't find any childs tylanol in the town we were in.

Brandy said...

We once took Daughter to Disney World and it rained and was chilly the entire time we were there. We tried to make the best of it, but by the time we were done it was done we were cold and miserable.
Hope y'all all feel better soon.