Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Playtime?

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I wish I had time to play! I'm sure I could find something to do, but I'm in full deadline mode with the manuscript. Hubby is out of town so that leaves me even less time to write. Oh, I have fun with the kidlets. Last night we were at B&N for Rose's art show. She received a second place ribbon for her mountain landscape water color. The kids each bought a book and we had Frappucino's at Starbucks. But I couldn't wait to get home so I could work.

Tonight is a mandatory parent-player meeting for Finn's new soccer club so I may have to skip Glee and catch it later unless I meet my page goals.

Yesterday, my schedule got completely messed up because I had to get up at 4:30 am to take hubby to the airport. I ended up taking a nap which meant I was up too late which made it impossible to get up at 5 am this morning. Must do better today!

Hope your day goes well and you have plenty of time to play!