Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fun

Here's an entertaining video that I got from a post by Maggie Shayne on one of my loops. It's from a few trash-talking RITA finalist romance writers. Enjoy if you haven't already seen this!



I went to the library with the kidlets. Found a book called Me and Mr. Darcy. The Amazon reviews on it are mixed, but the concept is cute so I'll give it try. But I was too tired to even read today. Scary.

I paid another visit to...urgent care again. Finn fell on his bike to avoid hitting his little sister and really hurt himself, but luckily his wrist isn't broken just sprained. That's two Thursdays in a row he's paid a visit there. Not fun! Seriously though, enough is enough of these injuries and illnesses. It's got to stop.

I've got Crossfit this morning. We're off to family camp later today. It'll be fun to get away for a couple of days. In between I need to check more off my To Do list.

Be back on Sunday and hopefully not be so brain-dead writing/blogging-wise. I still don't feel as if I'm all here. I was on google reader yesterday, thought about commenting for about a nanosecond then the words blurred. I will be visiting my fave blogs and getting into the routine again when I get back from our trip. I think I'm just tapped out creatively right now and don't feel like typing or thinking up one extra word! Sorry to my wonderful friends who blog. But this deadline really did me in! And if you've emailed me, please be patient. I am way, way behind there, too!