Thursday, September 25, 2008

I haz a bug

Humorous Pictures
more animals

My kids caught and brought some sort of cold home last week. It made its way through the three of them. Hubby's getting over his pneumonia and all the meds he was on seemed to make him immune to it. But whatever it is hit me yesterday. I still managed to write 7 brand new pages and revise a chapter, but it was between shivering, sniffling and sneezing!

My goal is to spend the today in bed. Given all I need to get done all day might be pushing it, but I'm going to try. My hands could use the rest, too. Most importantly I really can't afford to be sick since hubby is heading out of town again!

I'm thinking about sending him out to Hollywood Video to pick up a copy of King Arthur Director's Cut for me. I could watch it on my iBook in bed. I'm sure two plus hours of Lancelot would be the best medicine, don't you think?

Hope all of you are healthy and happy!

13 comments:

Amy said...

{{{{{Melissa}}}}}

Feel better soon, sweetie.

Rottie_mom said...

oh sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hopefully you will feel lots better soon
hugs

Virginia said...

Oh wow sorry to here you are sick. Leave it to the kidlets to bring stuff home to you. That is the way it was when my was young. Go to bed watch King Arthur and maybe you will get to feeling better soon.

Tori Lennox said...

*hugs* sweetie. Feel better soon!

Dru said...

{{{Melissa}}} I hope you feel better soon.

Kudos on the 7 pages written and revising a chapter. You go girl!

limecello said...

Melissa, you poor thing - and your poor family too. I hope all of you get better soon. Enjoy your Lancelot time!

Melissa said...

Thanks all. I woke up worse even after going to bed at 9 pm. Hubby's been on the phone all morning, a conference call, so I got driving detail. Just got back from speech therapy. I'm so ready for a nap!

Brandy said...

Aww, sorry to hear you're feeling bed. I hope the bug departs soon! HUGS!

catslady said...

One advantage to not having young kids is being able to take care of me better when I'm sick (currently it's allergies yuk). Hope you get well soon!

catslady said...

Forgot to say how much I like your lolcats pic today :)

Jane said...

Get well soon.

michellewillingham said...

Get well soon!!

Sarita Leone said...

Big, big hugs! Feel better soon.