Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Power Nap

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Me, too!

Last night, if you happen to be one of my Facebook friends, you might have seen my status message. A climber who also happens to be an ER doctor sent me a message on the climbing forum I belong to. He's been answering questions for me about the Christmas story since August when it was a completely different book. He's been a huge help, and last night he entered the Hall of Fame of book research helpers with exactly the info I needed for my proposal. Henceforth, if I mention Dr. Awesome, you will know who I'm talking about.

Dr. Awesome is the reason I already need a power nap this morning. I was so excited to use my newfound info I stayed up late to revise the first two chapters and work on the rough draft of the third!

But I'm not complaining! Not at all!