Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Release Day!

This is one of my shameless self-promotion posts that appeases the hubby as to why I need to have a blog!

Memo: The Billionaire's Proposal hits the shelves today!

This is the book I wrote last fall so there's a lot about it in the blog's September thru November archives! The hero was inspired by Ioan Gruffudd in King Arthur after I saw a YouTube video with scenes from the movie set to a song I liked. The story received 4 1/2 stars from RT, but I still don't have a copy of the actual review.

If you want a peek of the story you can go to the excerpt on my website or here.

Not all the blog readers listed below comment any longer so I have no idea if they still read the blog or not, and most of the "blog readers" never commented so I have no idea if they're/you're still around, either, but this is from the book's dedication page:
For my blog readers, especially Amy, Brandy, catslady, Dru, Jane, limecello, Nathalie, Rottie_mom, Sarita, Tori and Virginia whose daily comments kept me smiling while I finished writing this book!

Special thanks to Robin Barrett M.D., Roxanne and Brian Coyne, Greg Taylor, Virginia Kantra, Terri Reed and my family.

If you want to check out the actual page, go here. Just hit the forward arrow three times. If you keep going you can read an excerpt of the story!

Writing is such a solitary endeavor. I appreciate all my blog readers, whether you comment or not. You do make a difference. At least to this blogger. It's so nice to know someone is stopping by to read what's going on in my little corner of the world. And the eleven readers mentioned above with their faithful commenting during such a difficult time really kept me smiling and writing when my hands wanted me to stop! Thank you so much, ladies! Thanks to all of you!

Hope you have a great day!

Love,
Melissa