Monday, September 07, 2009

Staying Inside

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The rain this weekend provided perfect writing weather for me. The kidlets went to my parents' house on Friday and won't be back until later today so I've had lots of time to work. I took a break last night so Hubby and I could have a date night at PF Chang's in the Pearl District and finally use the gift cards his soccer team had given him two seasons ago! But better late than never.

Today will be more writing. I've already critique a chapter for my critique partner and brainstormed a new scene for her book over the phone. Now it's time to hit my own stories. My goal is 1000 words on the Christmas book and 10 revised pages on the Vegas continuity. I will be laboring on this Labor day, but I must admit it's a labor of love!

Do you have any plans for today?