Monday, September 28, 2009

Terrorizing Kitties

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I finally understand how Chaos feels around the cats. This morning I slept in, still trying to recover from my cold. I opened my eyes to find Smalls staring at me intently. I had no idea if she was ready to attack or what. I reached a hesitant hand toward her, prepared to yank it away if she tried to scratch me. As soon as my fingertips touched fur, she purred. Huge sigh of relief. I could have easily ended up bleeding!

It's been almost a year and a half since Chaos arrived, and the cats still can't stand her. The random, unprovoked attacks continue. She will try to walk past them to get in/out a room and they will raise a paw to her. It's just the way it is, and most likely will continue to be. The cats often do that to each other, too, but Chaos seems to get the brunt of it. She's giving them wider berth and sticking close to me when we must pass them. Poor baby. I decided against the new kitten, but Chaos really could use a four footed creature on her side.

Hope you have a great Monday and aren't terrorized by any kitties!