Monday, January 11, 2010

Buckling down

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I have been so tired. That's because I've been way too busy. I managed to get all the blankets and other craft stuff done for Fridays meetings. The girls seemed to really enjoy both activities. Me? I'm just happy to put away my roller cutter until I have to prepare for the March meeting!

This weekend was total craziness. Two days of Irish dance practice and workshops. A swim meet and a practice. A girls' vocation dinner that my hubby was in charge of putting on. Squeeze in Mass and sleep time and we had to cut a couple of things that we had planned to do out of the schedule.

Even though I got extra sleep last night, I still feel like the LOLcats above. Of course, my revisions are due in one week. Fortunately, I've been squeezing in writing time when I can. This week I'll buckle down and get it done.

How was your weekend and what does your week look like?