Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Happy Epiphany

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This is Chaos' life with four cats. But my poor doggy is adapting well. I found her early this morning curled up on my oldest's furry bean bag. I guess that's where she ends up at night once the cats start jumping on the bed after we fall asleep.

The new year has already gotten crazy busy this week. The girls' group I do the crafts for starts up on Friday which means I've been preparing fleece blankets for them to tie and donate for a homeless shelter. My hands hurt from all the cutting. Only four more to go though. Almost done. I've also been trying to get the revisions done. Plus getting back into the kidlet routine. Don't know about you, but I already need another vacation.

Today is Epiphany, the feast day celebrating the three magi coming to visit Jesus. The kidlets will open the last three gifts under the Christmas tree. In my Atrium today, we'll have a big celebration. Tomorrow (more likely this weekend) I'll start taking down the tree and decorations. So sad to see Christmas come to an end.

What's going on in your world?