Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where are my keys?

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I lose my keys at least once a day. Hubby tells me I should put them in the same place every time I get home. I usually do. Except for the times my hands are full of grocery bags or books or other stuff and I need to set it all down right inside the door, or on the kitchen island or the counter before I drop it. The big probably is even when I put them in the same spot everyday, the keys still disappear.

The kidlets use them when they forgot something in the minivan or need to get the mail out of the box. Sometimes the keys go where they should, sometimes not.

I never thought one of my four cats could be a culprit in my missing key dilemma until this LOLcat, but that could explain a why my keys have ended up in a couple really strange places.

What I really need is one of those clapping keychains. That way I can find the keys whenever I need them without any effort. And not end up being late because I couldn't find my keys! Hubby gets tired taking keys off his key ring for me to use.

Do you lose your keys?