Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Braces

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My Monday didn't turn out as planned. I got a few pages revised, but that's it.

My oldest got braces back in December and was excited to have the colors switched out again yesterday morning. So far she's had red and green in honor of Christmas and pink in honor of St. Valentine's and wanted green for St. Patrick's day. She got the green, but they also put on some different bands and this time included her back molars.

She was in tears most of the day. Couldn't eat. Couldn't sleep. It was horrible. Nothing would help the pain.

Last night, she lay in her bed sobbing. I brought her into my bed and gave her some Nyquil. Bad mommy, I know, but I was desperate. I remember what it feels like even though that was decades ago! She fell asleep with Chaos at her side and is still sleeping now with the dog back at her side. I'm just praying she feels better today.